Cantine Zuffa are located in the “Colli di Imola” area, in the land where worldwide known brands like Maserati, Ferrari and Lamborghini were born, and the land where balsamic vinegar (Modena), the Parmigiano Reggiano and Grana Padano cheeses are produced. In the heart of Italy’s Food Valley, we have been chosen together with other 3 wineries to represent Italy at the universal exposition “Expo 2015” in Milan, of which our wines have been the only organic ones and the only ones for the region Emilia-Romagna.
For the Expo we created the wine “Vinea Zuffa Expo 2015”, labelled with the symbols representing the Expo and the Emilia-Romagna region. The wine has been created together with a group of expert doctors in order to get the highest possible balance out of the 22 natural microelements that balance the mitochondria of the cells, which are the energetic centers of each cell that transform oxygen, drinks and food into energy and that are therefore responsible for the well-functioning of our body and our brain
- Cantine Zuffa represented in 2016 the organic production at the European Parliament in Bruxelles at the “BiOrganic Life Style”.
- Our winery has been producing wine for 5 generations, and is located exactly in the heart of the region, in the middle between Emilia and Romagna, in the town of Imola. All our wines are organic certified for Europe, USA and, on demand, we also certify for Canada and China.
- We have several technologies that are highly innovative, some of which are patented, and that make it possible to obtain wines that are particularly rich in aroma and that are very elegant. The technologies make it possible not to use chemicals.
- Augusto Zuffa, our winemaker, wrote the Oenology part for the book “Manuale del Biologico” (transl. “Organic Handbook”), which is a summary of all the knowledge available about organic agriculture until October 2012, published by the national daily business newspaper “Il Sole24Ore”, with the patronage from the Italian Ministry for Agriculture, where a group of 62 authors, consisting of the globally most renowned experts for the organic production, participated in its writing.
- Among our customers we count the vice president of the European Commission Paolo De Castro, the Ex Minister for Agriculture Luca Zaia, people working for the television like Fabrizo Frizzi and Amadeus, singers like Dalla and Guccini, actors known internationally like Anita Ekberg and Pierce Brosnan, football players like Marco Van Basten and Paolo Maldini, kings and queens like Paola di Liegi and many more…
Now taste You too and give your opinion!
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +39 0542 40228
Mobile: +39 347 220 8255
In order to ensure the best international shipping rate, we ask you to buy at least 3 bottles per winery.
Historia Dry Rosé
Round, fresh and full-flavoured on the palate.FishRed meatSeafood
Soft and delicate, with tobacco and pink pepper notes.CharcuteriePastaRed meat
Per Mamma Riserva
Full body, with dark fruit, notes of tobacco and a hint of pepper.GameRed meat
Vinea Zuffa Expo 2015
A very special limited edition vintage with a complex yet rounded and balanced structure.Red meat
Only 12 left in stock