Free shipping to most destinations on orders of 9+ bottles. Discover more

Rosso di Montalcino Bio 2018

SKU: VIC931-ROSSO-MONTALCINO-BIOLOGICO 2018 0,75L RED - - Category: Tags: , ,

27.50

New stock coming soon

Description

Intense shining ruby red color. Fruity bouquet with good finesse with violets and berries, fresh taste, fruity mellow, good stuff and great balance. The estate vineyards are located in the south and west of Montalcino (250/450 m above sea level).

Production method

Hand harvested, selection prior to pressing. Maceration and fermentation for 20/25 days in temperature controlled stainless steel tanks, 60% aged for 8 months in French oak barriques and the remaining 40% in oak casks. Bottle aged for 6 months.

Highlights

Fresh, fruity, mellow and great balance.

Additional information

Weight 1 kg
Vintage

2018

Grape varieties

Sangiovese

Alcohol

13,5°C vol

Remarks

Certified organic

Serving temperature

18°C

Food pairings

Cheese, Pasta, Seafood

Reviews

Be the first to review “Rosso di Montalcino Bio 2018”

Your email address will not be published.

Quality
Service
Price

In order to ensure the best international shipping rate, we ask you to buy at least 3 bottles per winery.

0
Your Cart
  • No products in the cart.